This app is designed to let you view a site or app using a variety of viewports to test and demo responsive design characteristics. It's intent is for quick demos and is not intended for external disbursement or use.
- Enter a URL in the input field at the top of the page and hit "Submit".
- Play around with viewport by choosing one of the icons at the top.
- Have fun!
- This will not display PDAPPS environments. Any publicly accessible URL and DataCenter URL's should work fine.
- Entry of the URL needs to follow the form of the input placeholder, ie http:// or https:// is required in order to get the URL to populate.
- If the view looks a bit off when switching from viewport to viewport, right click on the middle of the page and choose "Reload frame" from the contextual menu. This will refresh only the iframe that's holding the URL you're looking at.